5 FAVOURITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

May 13, 2017

I don't know if you're following me on Instagram or not ,but I'm really putting some effort into it lately (but first shameful selfpromoTION hh),otherwise and without starting the chat about how Instagram has changed and how annoying it is becoming,it still one of my fav apps and I spend so much time scrolling to the end of my feed (of course seeing photos from five days ago,how annoying?!) and I enjoy stalking some accounts I love and watch their stories as well,interact with them...

today I'm gonna share with you five of my fav Instagram accounts atm ,mostly they are about travel or lifestyle,colorful or minimalist,I like both and I also love the one that don't stick to a certain filter and post whenever they wanted to do ,I'm not that kind of person who inevitably search the perfect matching filters in a feed but I do love sometimes thesekind of accounts.
here are SOME of my favourite accounts at the moment:







I hope you likedthis post and discovered some new accounts,don't forget to follow me on Instagram as well and leave me your links so I can check yours and on Bloglovin' to be sure you're not missing a post of mine  ;),take care of yourselves and I'll talk to you in the next post or in the comments :) 



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. liked reading your post...ahve a look at mne too
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So good to help promote others too! x

    http://www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your criteria. I usually go for people with neat things to say as well as beautiful images :) But I can't resist a well curated account. I really respect the time that goes into that! @charity_sarah is my handle, I'll check you out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ,I LIKE YOUR ACCOUNT X

      Delete
  4. Haven't heard of these Instagram accounts, thanks for sharing!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely accounts.. thanks for sharing lovely

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like them ,thank's for reading x

      Delete
  6. I need some serious creative assistance on my IG. I edit my photos, love them, and then that little square that IG confines them to makes my feed look like a hot mess! I will find my happy someday I'm sure. This time around of mall tours I'll focus on more confined spaces I think. These feeds look amazing, and make me hate mine even more. haha! :D
    https://www.instagram.com/shopgirlanonymous/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your insta account as well,it's not messy at all,as I said I don't uselly look for the most neat feed,I like the ones who posts whenever they like something x followed you lovely

      Delete
  7. These look like lovely accounts. I haven't heard of these but it's always nice discovering new accounts. Thanks for sharing.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe