GET TO KNOW ME - 10 FACTS ABOUT ME

May 06, 2017




Hello there ,I hope you're doing well,today's post will be a short one as I'mgoing to list some facts about me,I thought it'd be nice to tell you more about who is behind this blog ,I'm not doing this as a "get to know me tag" because it's gonna be hust random stuff about me ,I hope you'll like it .


1-  I'm 21 years-old and turning 22 on the 18th of this month (don't know how I feel about it though)
2-  I graduted this year from my Economics and management bachelor's degree 
3-  I'm Moroccan 
4-  I'm a tea lover and can have legit a crazy number of cups a day
5-  traveling is my passion and if it wasn't that much expensive you'll find me somewhere new every single week :)
6-  my childhood dream was to be a veterinairien
7-  I love nature so much and it inspires me on a daily basis 
8-  I've NEVER worn makeup when going out, I don't like the feeling of having make up on my skin (yeah I'm 21 and never worn makeup,I do try it sometimes at home but not for so long hh)
9-  I'm that kind of girls with black-grey-blue outfit  (btw grey is my fav color) but I'm trying to experiment more with bright colors lately
10-  blogging has been one of the best experiences I've done in my life and I hope I'm going to do this for so long and specially improve my blog gradually <3

so these are some of the facts I find are a little interesting (well I hope) ,I'd love it if you leave a comment with some facts about you this way we can get to knowe ach other more,thank you for reading,and make sure you're following me on Bloglovin' to receive any of my posts here,
take care and I'll talk to you in my next post or in the comments ;)

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. You're Moroccan ? From what area? According to my Moroccan friends, your signature dish is...couscous,right? Btw, nice "get to know you" post.

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I'm and I'm living in Morocco as well ,exactly in Rabat (the capital),yes Couscous is the most famous dish here,thank you lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I am 22 soon ish too and I am so sad about it, how did we get so old! haha. You have a lovely blog here by the way, well done you.. I know how much hard works goes into a blog like this! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeees this is what I mean hhh,thank you so much lovely,your blog is so nice as well xo

      Delete
  4. I'm 22 and never really wear makeup either! Only this year did I start wearing it when I went out to the bars at night, but that's really it. So, I totally get what you mean, I don't like having it on my skin either.

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I am not the only one hh xo

      Delete
  5. My childhood dream was also to become a veterinarian. Funny how far from that we sometimes end up... Instead I did a number of years with the army, went to school for Music in University, and am now back in school for Business - Marketing. What is your favourite tea if you had to pick one?

    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh but your academic background sounds good.it's really hard to specify a tea but I like black tea for the morning and peppermint/lemon tea as well as rose petal tea...

      Delete
  6. Lovely facts, I am a tea lover too and have always wanted to visit Morocco. I am also trying to branch out into more brighter colours, I wear a lot of grey, black and white haha xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tea is always a good idea ;) and I really recommand you visit Morocco it has some really good places you won't be disappointed.Spring is the perfect season to try and pop in some color in our outfits xo

      Delete
  7. I love factual posts like these, particularly bloggers - it's always interesting to know a bit more about content creators x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're worrying about being 22...and you're lovely enough not to need make-up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a little bit weird for me to be turning 22..I mean where the time has gone?!! thank you xo

      Delete
  9. These are lovely facts. It's always nice getting to know the person behind the blog. By the way, I'm a big tea lover...drinks mostly green tea though....several times throughout the day.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like green tea as well and with peppermint or lemon flavour is even better xo

      Delete
  10. I love tea too! High five! And lovely blog, btw. :)

    www.janelku.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great insight and thanks for sharing. I wish I could travel every week too. It's so nice seeing other parts of the world.

    Josh
    www.LOOKDWN.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ,and ooh it's amazing discovering other cultures indeed x

      Delete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe