01/04/2017

CARRY ON ESSENTIALS

Hello beautiful people,hope you're doing well and that you're enjoying your Saturday (or whatever day you're reading this ),
As this post goes up on Saturday,I will be in the Atlas mountains,the desert of Morocco,sun bathing and enjoying the typical moroccan mint tea emmm.
I thought I'll give you a look inside my carry on sac bag,as I hadn't done this kind of posts on here and it's one of my faves to read from my fellow bloggers ;), also it's traveling season so I think this post would be so appropriete!let's jump right to what's in my carry on bag,shall we?


todaysouhaila@gmail.com



My backpack is from an artisanal shop in Rabat,Morocco,it's faux-leather,big enough to contain everything I need,it has a magnetic button,and to small spare pockets (which I don't use really). 


todaysouhaila@gmail.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com


  • my phone + headphones (geek ya know)
  • A note book + a pen
  • The book I'm reading currently (yes I do read an Economic magazine while traveling! )
  • Sunglasses 
  • Wallet
  • Moisturizer
  • Tissue
  • Lip balm -handsanitizer - wipes -mirror -vitamins-mints/ chewing gum - tea bags  ( I  keep these in a small pouch )
  • bottle of water + snacks ( ehm  'cause food is always good )
  • scarf (incase the weather changes a little bit )



That's all I keep in my carry on ,I hope you liked this post ,let me know what are your travel essentials? and keep your eyes peeled on the blog,there will be a post of my trip wheen I'll be back home,also make sure you're following me on Bloglovin' to get an update whenever I post here,but if you wanna see what I'm up to on a daily basis follow me on Snapchat (Username : souhailaelmn ) or Instagram.
sending you a lot of sunshine and holiday vibes xo

6 comments:

  1. After being that person whose luggage is lost on a flight I always keep a change of clothes in my carry on - depending on where you travel it can be super easy, like a really light sundress - but it gives you something to change into if you are going to be stuck waiting more than a few hours to have access to your clothing (or clean clothes to go shopping in if its a long term lost luggage and you're buying new).

    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment,I agree your tip is really useful ,I'm gonna bring with me a spare outfit in my carry on from now on ,have a great day xo

      Delete
  2. Great post. I have kids so my bag is always full of junk! I couldn't live without wet wipes especially when I'm travelling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you,yes wet wipes are a life saver xo

      Delete
  3. This is a great list that's very helpful. I usually have a good size bag with me with a ton of stuff in it because I have two kids. Gosh, and wipes are a must.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!it's great to have everything you need and yes the wipes are always needed xo

      Delete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!