SUD OF MOROCCO TRIP - PHOTO DIARY

April 29, 2017

Hello wonderful people,hope you're all doing well and that the latest sun visits are making you excited for Summer as I'm . 
so as I said in my last post here I went on a road trip in the sud of Morocco (Ouarzazate ,M'hammid elghizlane,Marrakech,Akdez..) for eight days and oooh it was MAGICAL in all kind of aspects,enjoyed waking up early to watch the best sunrises I've ever seen,and got the chance to ride a camel in the middle of the  desert (which was a wonderful experience) ,discovered the simplicity of living and more importantly hhh I drank thousands of Moroccan papermint tea cups emm.no really the most epic thing taht happened in this trip is that where I was there was no internet and for someone like me who is 24h/24 sticked to the phone,it really didn't matter when I was enjoying all of these amazing things (I may write another post about my spontaneous digital detox,let me know if you're interested ;))

here are some of the photos I took (obv I took more thant these hh) ,hope you like this post,let me know in a comment have you ever been to Morocco ? and make sure you're following me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any of my posts,take care ofyourself and I'll talk to you in my next post.


todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com
Atlas mountains -Morocco

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com
traditional shoes

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com
artisanal Moroccan beauty products

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com
MOROCCAN DESERT

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com


todaysouhaila.blogspot.com
artisanal ceiling

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com
typical Moroccan tent

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Ohhh my god. These photos are wonderful. They kinda remind me much of my childhood. My dad is from Morocco so I used to spend my summers there as a child. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Emma,glad you like them xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! Being in Morocco must have been incredible! I've never been!

    Jenn │ Beauty by Jellybean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you,Morocco is wonderful you won't be disappointed xo

      Delete
  3. Those are some great photos and you must have had a wonderful time on Morocco.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank's glad you like them ,yes I did it's a wonderful country xo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. glad you like it, you'll love it for sure xo

      Delete
  5. Seriously Morocco is on my bucket list. I really want to visit, thank you for showing your beautiful pictures.

    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like them lovely,and I promise you'll not get disappoined if you visit Morocco, it's Amazing xo

      Delete
  6. Morocco is on my list of places I have to travel to! This looks amazing.

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's wonderful,wish you to visit it soon xo

      Delete
  7. I've been wanting to visit Morocco for so long, it looks incredible and so beautiful! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad youlike the photos,wish you'll get the chance to visit it someday xo

      Delete
  8. This place looks gorgeous! I am night owl, however, I would love to wakeup early enough and watch the sunrise.

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe