SPRING BUCKETLIST

April 08, 2017

Spring is my FAVOURITE season ever,I love to take the most advantage of it,wake up early to the birds tweets,the first sunrays and the slightly warm weather aaah <3.today's I'm gonna list some of the things/activities I'm planning on doing this Spring,that I find perfect for the Spring break to do with family and friends or just by yourself.let's goo!







1- Have a picnic : I mean what is a Spring season without a picnic in the nearest forest,with some snacks and maybe some games? it's a lot of fun and it allows you to change your ritual lunch spot and benefit fro the fresh air.sounds like a big win.

2- Go on a hike : or many why not,I love hikes,it's the perfect way to exercice and enjoy your surroundings without running out of breath.so put on your workout shoes and gooo.

3- Visit the museum : I know this is not the most typical Spring activity,but I keep postponing this everytime,I dicided I'll include it here so it will be my mtivation to do it.also the musuem I'm gonna go to is better when the sun is passing through it's big windows,I think Spring is THE time.

4- Watch the sunrise : this is especially because I'm going on some citybreak trips and watching the sun making its way between mountains and turning the brown desert sand into some golden shades,aaah that would be THE dream.

5- Plant some flowers : I am a huge lover of all that is gardinage, in addition I have a large terrrasse to my house where I have some plants but it will be very cool to plant some other ones  and a bunch of colorful flowers <3 .

6- Go to the botanical garden : I've never been to a botanical garden although there is one near where I live and from some instagram photos,I really have to go, and what a better time to go ?Spring when everything is so colorful and even more beautiful

7- Attend to a festival : there will be an artisanal local festival this month near where I'm spending my spring break ,and I'm so exciteed already to be there

8- Make homemade popsicles : emm I have always wanted to try and make them but I have no idea I why I still hadn't done it,so this Spring will be the exeption, I'm going to make all sort of combinations and flavours.

This is my bucket list for this Spring, I'd love to know what's on your  Spring bucketlist? have a great day and make sure you're following my bloglovin' to be notified whenever I post a new post,also you can folow me on Instagram ,I'm posting photos of my daily life (flatlays,food,trips...),
thank you for reading and I'll talk to you next Saturday ;) xoxo

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Nice bucket list! :)

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bucketlist! I love hiking and trekking too x

    Blog | Bits of Reg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, hiking is a great activity to do especially in Spring / Summer xo

      Delete
  3. Ive wanted to go visit a museum for a while myself! Id love to go to a garden but I think my hayfever wouldnt thank me for that :')

    Vanessa xxx

    therealnessonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh in this case I think you should take advantage from all the museums near to you xo

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love this bucket list! Picnics and hikes are on mine too! X

    Victoria | VictoriaaHelenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it ,enjoy your picnics and hikes xo

      Delete
  5. Great list of ideas here! This is the big Canada150 event here and they have given free passes for the National Parks to everyone. I can't wait to get out and hike with the pups more and make the best use of it that I can!

    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a great opportunity to visit the national park ,enjoy lovely xo

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely post! :) It's always nice to see what people want to do!

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it Layla, I love to know what's on people's bucket lists too xo

      Delete
  7. Cute photo! I love your list. I love that they're all direct and do-able. Whenever I try to make a list like that, they always come out abstract or vague. I hope you cross everything off of it! I think gardening and visiting the botanical gardens are perfect choices. Gardens are peaceful and it really is amazing to witness and appreciate what can grow.

    Love and peace
    http://acquiringthetaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ,glad you like the list and I agree gardens are so soothing xo

      Delete
  8. Ooh I've been coming up with ideas lately too! Your points are all so lovely, especially the botanical gardens and picnics :) Hope you have a lovely Spring!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely ,enjoy Spring xo

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having a picnic is at the top of my Spring bucket list!

    https://aprettystory.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeees picnics are the typical spring activity xo

      Delete
  11. I LOVE botanical gardens so much, I need to visit one again soon! x

    www.lisablog18.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you're gonna enjoy it for sure xo

      Delete
  12. I can't wait to have a picnic! And go to some botanical gardens. Loving this list ☺️ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! I looove the springtime and it's such a perfect time to be inspired and start good habits!

    Lovely post, thanks for sharing!

    xoxo,
    Gemma
    www.whatgemmadid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed and it's my fave season as well xo

      Delete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

facebook page

Subscribe