HEALTHY BANANA COOKIES

March 25, 2017

Hello everyone and welcome/ welcome back to my blog,I hope you're all doing well and you're enjoying the latest sun visits,Spring is coming guys just hold on ,

today's post is a SUPER HEALTHY cookie recipe that tastes so good ,no sugar added and a little amount of fat,so that's perfect.you can legit have some for breakfast as it's all "cruality free" hh.
 shall we get crack'n ? let's do this.




todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com


YOU'LL NEED :

2 Cups oats
1 Cup raisins
1/2 Cup nuts
1 Egg
3 Bananas
2 Tsp cinnamon
1 Tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp vegetable oil

THE METHOD :

1/ In a bowl mash the bananas with a folk until smooth,
2/ add the egg,cinnamon,and the oil,mix it .
3/add the nuts,raisins, the oats ,and finally the baking powder,and mix it all until combined .
4/  make some balls out of the cookie butter on a baking sheets and squeeze them a little bit.
5/ bake for 20 mins(until light brown) .


todaysouhaila.blogspot.com


todaysouhaila.blogspot.com


todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

these cookies are so crispy from the outside but are soft in the inside,they taste so good and as they are made from oats they tend to make you feel full for a long time,so it's the perfect afternoon pick me up.

that's it for today's post,I hope you like it,let me know in the comments what are your favourite afternoon snacks? and make sure you're following me on my Bloglovin' and Instagram so you won't miss a post of mine xo.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Not going lie, but I'm not the biggest fan of bananas. Nonetheless, your baking creation looks delectable and as though there aren't any bananas involved.

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much lovely,also forgot to mention you can substitute bananas with an apple sauce xo

      Delete
  2. These look fab! I love sweets but I'm trying to stay away from them at the moment, these look like a healthier replacement!

    Julia x
    juliarachelday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you,yes they are healthier than normal sweets so I think you can give them a go xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. yes they are so tasty ,thank you xo

      Delete
  4. these cookies look SO good, thanks for sharing <3

    Abigail Alice 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made banana cookies similar to this, there my fave to make and super quick when I want a healthy snack. The only thing in my recipe that I found online it's vegan so I make it without the egg. Great post :)

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I thing it would be good without egg just you'll have to add bananas,thank you Kayla xo

      Delete
  6. My husband would love these! Thanks for sharing!

    Britt | https://alternativelyspeakingonline.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when cookies are crispy outside & soft inside! This is such a yummy & healthy recipe for me to try! Thanks for sharing xx

    Kaylee 🌛ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you fr your lovely comment,glad you like it xo

      Delete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe