03/02/2017

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

in life it's important to pay attention to things that make us happy,so we can do more of it.appreciating these things is what give us a constant feeling of satisfaction,so today I thought I'll share some things that make me happy on a daily basis,let's do this!


Morning cuppa : yes it makes me happy to sip of my tea in the morning and I can say that it's the first highlight of my day,it's basically the moment when I plan my day,imagine how it's gonna be and it calms me as well.






A sunny day : weither I'm planning on going out to enjoy the sun,or just spend the day at home,sun is something that influence my mood so much,it cheers me up,and give me so much energy to do more things,in brief it makes me so productive.and to be honnest I have something with the sky in general,weither in themorning with sunrise or in the night with stars and the moon ....I love sky .




Lonely walks : it maybe seems weird to you,but I enjoy walking ALONE,and it's even better if I was in a forest,but mostly,I do the tourist in my own city without having a precise destination,I get fresh air,I declutter my mind,and I discover new places I couldn't notice when with people ;)






A good book : I love the feeling of reading a good book,the one I don't wanna end ,I believe you've had that feeling at least once in your life,reading is what you're gonna find me doing when feeling down,it's something that I really enjoy doing ,by the way,any recommandations of books you've read and would recommand me to read?




Travel : I think this is a common things among all of us!right?! I can't even explain how travel affect my feelings,it makes me experiance alot of feelings : excitement,surprise,fear....and all of these feelings makes me Happy,I don't know if this makes sense to you but it does for me hh!



so these are the things that make me happy,and you can tell the most of them are 'small things' , you're right,I love simplicity and I'm good with these things so why spend a huge amount of money/time on other things to make me feel happy when I'm finding happiness in the smallest things,this lead me to end the post with a quote I really love : 
"enjoy the little things "
have a great day and let me know what makes you happy,and make sure you're following me on Bloglovin' so you'll be updated whenever I post here :) I'll talk to you in the next post ♡ 

27 comments:

  1. it's funny that I posted about things I was grateful for today and so did you :) It's so important to stop and be thankful for our blessings isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I agree with you the best way to start your day to start your day is with a cup of coffee or tea!
    -Maria
    In 1997

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it? it's one of my fav moments of the day,thank you lovely ♡

      Delete
  3. I love this post. I love seeing people focus on positivity and just plain being happy. anymore people like to complain about what they don't like in the world.
    I wrote a post on what makes me happy earlier this week...
    xojohnnielynn

    http://xojohnnielynn.com/soft-cut-crease-makeup-look/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we need more positivity in the world ,loved your post too ♡ thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  4. O agreed! Although I need to give more attention to my old passion for reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yees you should ,it's so soothing and it helps wind down from social media and screens x

      Delete
  5. Sunny days, can't wait for those to come back to New England!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's important to take a break and remember all the things we are thankful for and make us happy. Can you believe there are people out there that are never happy? They live in a World of misery? Eeek! Great read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I agree,but everyone havesomething that makes him happy weither it's the smallest thing on earth or other things,we should just discover it and appreciate it,thank you lovely ♡

      Delete
  7. Agree with all the above. I've been frequently drinking various herbal teas as I sadly have the flu. Therefore, most of my ill days are literally spent laying in bed, drinking tea and reading a good book. Although once I am better, traveling and going for lonely walks is a common mood-lifter for me,personally.

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I hope you're feeling better now,yes herbal tea is so helpful during those days,get well soon and then enjoy the sun and have fun traveling xo

      Delete
  8. Oh my, how I miss the Sun. Haven't seen it in ages haha :D
    I love reading these, it's the small things that matter :-)

    ♥ Jasmin N // Little Things With Jassy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I can't wait for spring to come ,thank you Jasmin xo

      Delete
  9. Yes and Yes. Expecially walking through a forest. I live on a mountain top in Northeastern US and am surrounded. Taking the dog for a walk though the woods is one of my favorite things, no matter what the weather. No sun here for now... really need it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are lucky,and you should take advantage of this privilege,the sun is coming just wait for it hh xo

      Delete
  10. I love sunny warm days. Like to read too. Your book with feather is a beautiful picture. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so lovely, I love these things too! I am loving your blog too, keep up the hard work, you are doing amazing! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely,checked your blog and I really like it ,followed you on Bloglovin' immediately :) x

      Delete
  12. I love how you mentioned lonely walks! I'm loving walks at the moment in forests, parks etc x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you John,glad you like it x

      Delete
  13. Looks like we have a lot in common! That is pretty much my perfect day :) I could use a hot cup of tea right now. Very rainy in Seattle. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thank you Jessica,and just be patient a little more sunny days are coming ;)

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!