LOVE ME SOME PANCAKES ♡

February 25, 2017


And finally a new recipe post here, not to blow my own trumpet, but it's a V delicious one ,ok today I have a Pancake recipe with a slightly "naughty" topping, again it's all about balance and I can't see where is the problem in having these pancakes for a Sunday breakfast and why not in bed?!! personnally that's what I did.and I can't deny I ate them in 10 mins (No joke!)
The pancake day is on the 28th so it's the ultimateoccasion to try these  :)
I'm gonna stop rambling and move on to the recipe,let's do this !



todaysouhaila.blogspot.com



YOU'LL NEED : 

the pancakes :

2 Cups oat flour
1 Large egg
1 Banana
1 and 1/2 cup milk
1 Tsp cinnamon
1 Tsp baking powder
1 Tsp vanilla extract

the compote :

1 Cup of fresh (of frozen) strawberries
3 Tbsp of sugar
A squeese of lemon 

todaysouhaila.blogspot.com


todaysouhaila

THE METHOD :

Pancakes :

1/ Mix ALL the Pancake ingrediants in a blender (you can do it with a whisk too) 
2/ Let the pancake butter rest for 5 mins 
3/ On a non stick pan put a lil'bit of coconut butter and add a laddle of the butter into the pan and wait until some bubbles show up then flip it to cook the other side.

The compote :

1/ In a sauce pan on low heat add the strawberries and a dash of water ,
2/ Stir continuously until the strawberies are soft and smooth,
3/ Add the sugar and a squeeze of lemon,let it simmer till the mixture is thick.

Ps : you can make this compote with any fruit you fancy,especially berries.

I hope you like today's post ,I had so much fun prepparing this recipe and more fun eating it obv ;) ,let me know in the comments what do you prefer as a topping for your pancakes? thank you for reading and talk to you in my next post xx

Make sure you're following me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post of mine ♡ x



You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you and it really tastes good ;) x

      Delete
  2. Pinning for future reference. I want to make these pancakes with the oat flour and banana in the recipe. Looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh looks so yummy! Our pancake day is on 28th I think, I can't wait to get making! My secret ingredient is almond essence but shhh don't tell anyone haha! Your blog is so cute :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Elizabeth for your lovely comment also for the secret ingredient,gonna give it a go in my upcming pancake recipe .
      followed you lovely xx

      Delete
  4. These look fantastic!! :)

    - Mwahaki xxx

    Mwahaki King | It's a King Thing
    www.itisakingthing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh yes :) I ate them all hh x

      Delete
    2. Oh yes :) I ate them all hh x

      Delete
  6. This looks so good, I love pancakes!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine,I love them too,literally I can have them for all my Sunday's breakfast hh x

      Delete
  7. Look so naughty...I couldn't...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes but it's not THAT naughty just the topping,xx

      Delete
  8. I like to add fresh cut strawberries or banana slices into the pancakes as they are cooking. The grandkids love this.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

facebook page

Subscribe