10 INSPIRING / MOTIVATING QUOTES ♡

February 14, 2017


Oh hey,hope you all are doing well and you have had a great day as this is " bizarrely" going up in the evening,I know that my posts go up every Friday 10.30 am, but today I was inspired enough to post a sneaky unexpected post on here. 

today's post is (for once) not a chit-chatty one,I am always scrolling down my Pinterest feed and spending hours contemplating the amazing interior home decorations,food recipes and tumbler-y OOTDs ,not to forget about Quotes,I love how I can get inspired/ motivated just by reading some quotes and pinning them to my "quote board",this is the first thing I think about when I'm having a bad day ,when procrastinating to work or when I'm just feeling down a lil'bit.
so today I'm sharing with you some of the latest quotes I pinned to my board ,they are mainelyabout motivation and GRLPOWR, hope you like this post and you'll get inspired,
let me know what are your all time favourite quotes and I'll talk to you in my next post x

Ps: make sure you're following me on Bloglovin' to be updated when ever I post here ♡


pinterest.com


pinterest.com

pinterest.com

pinterest.com



pinterest.com


                pinterest.com

pinterest.com

pinterest.com


pinterest.com

pinterest.com

pinterest.com

pinterest.com

xoxo ♡

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love short & sweet quotes that just hit you and get straight to the point. Plus they tend to stick with you more. My favourite out of these is the 'I'm doing this for me' quote.

    Excellent concept for a post!
    Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

    Charlene McElhinney
    @blogabtnothing1
    www.charlenemcelhinney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it's so powerful ,thank you Charlene x

      Delete
  2. I tend to scroll through pages of Pinterest quotes as well. These inspirational quotes are soo cute. Could this have been a unexpected post for such a special occasion...?

    PS: Now, what's your Pinterest name so I can follow you there as well (not much of a stalker,huh)?

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest is fab,I didn't post this for "the special day" yesterday I was going to mention it but at the end I didn't,I wanted to share these quotes and bizarelly they are mainly Pink as these are the ones I found on the top of my "quote board" hh,
      my pinterest is : todaysouhaila ,thank you xx

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with the first quote and I can really identify with it.

    emma.
    Not Copper Armour // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading quotes, thanks for sharing!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here hh thank you for reading xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe