24/01/2017

IT'S THE BLOG FIRST BIRTHDAY ♡

source : karaspartyideas.com/

Hey ,hope you're doing well,yes as you are seeing on the title,TODAYSOUHAILA is turning 1 today ,wooop woop,I can't explain how much I was surprised when I saw it on the calender,the time flies by sooo fast,so yeah say Happy birthday to the blog hh.

one year so far, and I'm still loving it and more than the start,blogging has become something special in my life,it makes me happy,it cheers me up when I'm feeling down,and it's my fav hobby of all the time.
I want to THANK YOU for everything ,you my LOVELY READERS ,every single visit,comment,like...I love you so much. with your support ,lovely words on twitter,Instagram and everywhere,I feel lucky for having you ♡
in general, I'm not about numbers,but I'd love just to share with you some of this blog analytics,I know it's not spectacular for some of you ,but for me it's ,as far as there are faithful readers it's such a great thing for me, so once again : THANK YOU ♡

2200+ blog visit
111+  commnent
76+ bloglovin' friend

and more on twitter and Instagram,pinterest...,I take time to reply to everybody leaving a comment and I do it with love 'cause when I get a comment from you I'm my happiest.
so if you're asking what's the best thing I love about blogging,I won't say "pr collabs" because for now I always get requests from brands but I don't want that for now,I'm enjoying blogging like that and as I said I've never thought ofit as a job or as a source of money....so my answer for sure will be INTERACTIONS I get from my readers ♡ you can't know how much it makes me happy.
I know I wasn't so present,there was a lack of posts for the most of months,but as you know I'm an economics and management student ,and It takes me so much time .but hey hoo this year I promise you to uplift this posting game and not just concerning the quantity but quality as well,so here's for 2017.
honestly guys,I'm so excited for this year,I have so many post ideas that I wanna share with you and it'll be so much fun ,you can follow me on BLOGLOVIN' if you fancy to get updated whenever I post here.

so that's it for today's post,it's just to thank you for everything you've done for me over the 12 months,and express how grateful I'm for having such a great bunch of people reading my baby blog ♡♡.
have a great day,and let me know what kind of posts,you'd love to see here or in general what are your favourite blog posts?

LOVE , Souhaila

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1st Blogaversary and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!! That's a great achievement and you've made such impressive accomplishments! I'm sure you'll go from one positive to another in your time blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely comment Zehra xo

      Delete
  3. Happy Blogaversary ! I can't believe everything you achieved in just a year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on one year!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meeting new people and sharing ideas are also my fav part of blogging! Happy 1 year to you and your blog :D
    xx

    Kaylee 🌛ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yees it's the best thing ever,thank you lovely Julia xo

      Delete
  6. Congrats! May 2017 be another prosperous year for your blog :)

    www.madisontaylor.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh wow! Happy 1 year of your blog. :O I hope you continue to enjoy it and write more in the future! I'll lovee to see more. <3
    Much love,
    Salina.
    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you Salina for your lovely comment <3 xo

      Delete
  8. Wow! Congrats on your first year. I have only been blogging for a couple months, so I can't wait to see what happens over the next ten months. So Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jen,I hope you're enjoying blogging and that it will bring you so many amazing things xo

      Delete
  9. I wish you a late happy 1st blog anniversary!Congratulations and I hope you continue to blog for the months to come!

    Ps: I've added you on SC with the name "BakingBoutique". Could you add me back, in exchange?

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lovely, I added you back on sc xo

      Delete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!