18/12/2016

what life has taught me?



They say life is all about that period between birth and death...I say life is an adventure ,a journey that you fill with memories,dreams,and experiances. everyone is responsible of its life outcome since he has the ability to write on it what ever he want and shape it as he would like.
certainly,we can't controle everything in life,but at least we can do our best ,and that's what makes life beautiful.


I've always been wondering abut my life,and how it's going,I wanted it to be beautiful and when I say that, I was thinking about succeeding my studies,the absence of problems and everything going as I want it to be. I was Wrong . it took me so much time to realize that life isn't about those critarias I was setting to myself,and I'm pleased I knew it ,better late than never ,Right?

by turning 20 years,I was asking myself a couple of questions whom answers weren't easy to find, what can I do with my life? what's next? am I doing what I really want to do? who am I? am I right?.....and the list is huge.in this phase of my life, I was knowing one thing : finally I woke up ,and the one bad thing I was also knowing is that :I wasn't doing well with my awakening, I was putting so much pressure on myself,spent hours depressing and being scared of the future,the future that was cloudy and sometimes pitch black .
till now,I haven't answered all of these questions ,but the future that has been scaring me for a long time,just thinking about it now excites me,I know nothing about how it's gonna be but I can't wait to discover it.

life now is an adventure that I'm enjoying with its best and worst,it's not scaring me as it was doing,life is about learning new things ,traveling,exploring ,meeting new friends,encouraging them,saying yes to new opportunities,knowing my glass is half full and the most important, finding yourself successively .I've learned so many things among them:

To not put pressure on myself : that way , I am gonna be just ruining everything ,doing your best is amazing,pushing yourself is even great although not squeezing it.

To face my fears : you can embrace them ,fears are what let us stand at the same place ,get that JUST DO IT reflex, and enjoy life to the fullest.

Life won't always be how you'd like it to be : if it was all in pink how can you enjoy the other colors?!,having some difficulties is an experience that will definitely shape your personality. it isn't always a great idea to go with the flow. success doesn't mean having no obstacle,it means overcoming it.

Be optimistic : believe that the best is yet to come ,not easy as this.


that's it for today's post,I hope you like it,let me know in the comments what life has taught you .I'm very happy to be able to post here again,I have so many post ideas that I'm so excited to share with you.

finally ,I want just to thank you briefly for your lovely comments on this blog,as well as for the 100 followers on my Instagram,I know it's not huge for the most of you but for me it means a lot,so THANK YOU ♡.you can follow my bloglovin' so you don't miss a blogpost of mine.Thank's for reading 


love ,Souhaila ♡ .


10 comments:

  1. I whole heartedly agree with this post, I can put myself down all the time but even the smallest achievements should be acknowledged.

    emma.
    Not Copper Armour // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed,it's relly important to celebrate the little things,thank you xo

      Delete
  2. i agree with you ! putting pressure is the worst thing is it creates stress out of nothing !

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ,it leads to nothing apart from having a bad mood and depression

      Delete
  3. I'm working so hard on not putting pressure on myself, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great,this is the best thing you can do xo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful thoughts. Life is a constant learning lesson. I'm learning something new each & every day. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Carmen!great it's all about learning new things,that's how we grow :)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love this blog post and especially the first few lines!

    Life is definitely an adventure xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!