SIMPLE SUGAR BISCUITS

December 25, 2016

sugar biscuits

It will be clear by now that I'm a huge SNACKER! I can have snacks everytime I get the chance to do so, between the basic meals. the most of the time, I opt for some fruits or some dried fruits or just a small handful of nuts, Healthy you know heh!
But sometimes I will get that sugartooth, I mean when you wish for a cookie or some chocolate ,we all get that feeling some days ,and of course it's all about BALANCE 😜.


So today's recipe is a simple sugar biscuits,literally the easiest,and it tastes just so delish,I'm becoming obsessed lately,I make some and keep them in a jar so I can take one or two whenever I fancy, I take them to university as a pick me up snack,or I have them as a desert after dinner .I have to stop rambling and get into the recipe.

sugar biscuits



YOU WILL NEED :

   flour
2 eggs
1 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1 ts baking powder
1 ts cinnamon
1 tbs lemon zest
1 tbs vanilla extract


THE METHOD :

1/ mix the eggs ,the sugar,cinnamon,until combined
2/ add oil,the lemon zest,and the vanilla extract and mix
3/add the baking powder,then add the flour graduatly until you have a soft dough (in preference,let the dough chill for 1 hour or at least 30 min in the fridge if you're running out of time).
4/ spread the dough on a floured surface 1cm thick and make the shapes you want using a cookie-cutter or if  you don't have one and you want to opt for a circular shape you can use a glass .
5/ place the cookies on an ungreassed sheet (using a spatula in preference) and bake them for 6 to 8 mins (keep your eyes on them while cooking).




once your cookies are done baking,let them cool,and then you can decorate them with some icing or for a simple option, powder the biscuits with icing sugar.

sugar biscuits

I hope you enjoy this recipe,it's really so easy to make and still taste so delicious,
don't forget to follow me on bloglovin so you don't miss a post of mine.and please follow my Facebook page for more.


LOVE,SOUHAILA.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Simple biscuits are the best and anything with cinnamon in is a winner in my eyes.

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree 100% cinnamon is the best hh xo

      Delete
  2. Yumm! Definitively need to try these. Wonderful idea for winters. <3
    Much love,
    Salina.
    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so yummy! I'll defo try to make them :) xx
    tallulah-rose-blogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! Cant wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a massive snacker too! Except my goal this year is to reduce my snacking but these sounds so delicious!!

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too I wanna reduce my snacking but not sure I'll be able to do so hh although you can replace the "naughty" snacks by something healthier xo

      Delete
  6. I love snacking too, these look good!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh das sieht ja lecker aus
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it is really tasty xo

      Delete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe