MY GO-TO FALL BREAKFAST (PORRIDGE)

October 23, 2016


Autumn rhymes with cosy sweaters,forest walks,and films marathon while tucked up in cosy blankets , but it also rhymes with hot breakfasts,and for me oat is the perfect ingredient in my autumnal breakfast,there are so many options to eat oat and the most of them are so easy to prepare and so delicious,not to mention its healthy aspects,that's what makes it my number one go-to breakfast almost everyday,well you guess it I'm in love with it hh,



so today's post is an oatmeal recipie which is so easy to make but still so tasty,and don't be surprised if you see another recipe post including oat,you know my obssesion now ;) let's go!




INGREDIENTS :

1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup milk (of choice)
1 /2 cup water
1 apple (1/2 cut in cubes and 1/2 for topping)
1 banana (1/2 mashed,1/2 topping)
1/2 tsp cinneman
1/4 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup raisins

METHODE :

1- mix in a pot the oats,milk and water,apple (in cubes),bring to a boil at medium heat.
2- reduce heat,and add the mashed banana,the almond extract,cinneman,stirring until the liquid is absorbed and the porridge look thick.
3- remove from the heat and serve it in a bowl,top it with apple,banana and raisins,ENJOY!

You can follow me on Bloglovin' as I will post more often now but I'm not ready yet to commit for an exact schedule now,so be free to hit that follow so you don't miss a post of mine.

Have an amazing Sunday and let me know in a comment what's your GO-TO breakfast at the moment?





You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I usually just eat mine with banana, but this recipe sounds delicious. I must try!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you,you should try it,let me know what do you think ;)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love cinnamon so I'm interested to see how it tastes in porridge!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here cinnamon is so tasty in everything,you should try it in porridg,you'll love it for sure :) thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Looks delicious! I usually go for a breakfast similar to yours but yours look way better than mine! Keep it up. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's the perfect fall breakfast,thank you lovely

      Delete
  4. This is very similar to my everyday Autumn breakfast too :)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the perfect one for this time of the year :)

      Delete
  5. YUUUUM!!! thanks for sharing! :-D XX


    www.jessicabkennedy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment Jessica xo

      Delete
  6. I usually eat my oatmeal with just a mixture of nuts, but haven't added any cinnamon to it or apples or bananas, definitely have to try adding them in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it tastes good with nuts too and you should try it with cinnamon,you'll like it .

      Delete
  7. Porridge is the way to go. Especially as the days grow longer and the weather turns colder-you need that extra boost of energy and warmth.

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree porridge is really the best breakfast at this time of the year xo

      Delete
  8. Mmm you've inspired me to get creating my own winter breakfasts! I love that you included cinnamon, it's my favourite thing, especially at this time of year! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram - tempting Too Faced Gingerbread giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cinnamon is my fav as well and it tastes great in almost everything,thank's for your lovely comment xo

      Delete
  9. Yum! This looks delicious. I definitely don't eat oats as often as I'd like to - SO many different combos to try!

    www.becajade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! yes there are so many combos you definitely gonna like xo

      Delete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe