No baked energy bars recipe

September 04, 2016



If you don't already know,I LOVE food/ making food,and this last few months I've been trying to know what I put in my body and everything that's in it, yes I'm trying to get healthy from a year ago and till now I'm pretty much proud of how I could get away from a lot of things that are nossif for my body and try to eat more of the good nutrients,now i'm not telling you that I'm on 'a gluten free diet','a sugar free diet' or even 'diary free ...' or what ever.

well said,I'm not that kind of person who imitates the fashion wave 'healthy' there in social networks (you know what i mean) but I take what can be beneficial for me without being in excess, and I can not deny that the social media had a great effect on my change for a year now and I can tell you that instagram, pinterest ... can be beneficial if you use them with wisdom( ask yourself if you want to have/do the same things really or just because it's trending?will that make you happy?....).personally I eat 'the non healthy stuff''sometimes so I can stay motivated afterwords hh you know it's all about Balance.
for me all I do is drink a lot of water, eat more fruits and vegetables,and I lower my intake of industrial sugar, and I snack on some nuts or fruits instead of  'industrial cakes' or I make my own cakes and snacks, at least I can know what's in it.by this I deprive myself of nothing.and I'm doing all of these things just to be Happy physically and montally,I'm feeling that I'm taking care of my body and that's make all the difference,i'm feeling Good.
you're probably asking whay are telling us this,so the reason is that I'm thinking about sharing with you some of my recipes of meals or snacks or anything related to food on my blog since it's one of the things that interests me,and there will be some "naughty"  recipies as well hh.
I don't know if that will interest you as I do,but hopefully it will because who doesn't love Food?!!.
for today we're gonna start with a 'non baked energy bars'(you probably saw me preparing  on Snapchat : souhailaelmn ;) if you're following me over there ) it's so yummy and so handy when you dont have a lot of time in the morning or as a pick me up snack,so here we go!!

you will need:                                                                            

  • 1 1/2 cups oats
  • 1 large handful of raisins
  • 1 cup of  chopped pitted dates 
  • some peanuts



Method :

okey,for the method,it's easy peasy ,you just mix all the ingrediants together,preferably the dry ones first and then the the liquids after.and boom into a  tin,press it down until it's all flat,then let it rest for over 10-15 min and you're finished just cut it as you wish and enjoooy!

that's it for today's post,I hope you like the first recipe on my blog,let me know what do you think about it in the comments,take care of yourselves until the next post.


love xoxo.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

facebook page

Subscribe