how is it going?

May 08, 2016




hey guys,it's been a long time since i didn't post here,but here we go,here's another post that will be just a "life update" !hope you're fine and having a good time whereever you are,
Here,it's 10.25 pm,it's raining (yes in May ),teeth are brushed,pjs and moisturizer are on,and i thought i'll write a post,essentially because i miss blogging,and i thought it would be nice to inform you about what i'm up to recently.



so basically,this last few weeks,I has been either at uni from 8am until 6pm or locked up in my room revising or working on my graduation project,because yes,i'm about to have my final exams in two weeks,and I start to feel stressed  about it. alongside,I have so many tasks to handle concerning the charity association.

 I'll not hide that i'm thinking just about the sun (still raining though),a picnic,and a visit to the museum...yet,i have to wait for a month until the results come out,then i can do whatever i want,this is the way i motivate myself,because i have so many places i want to visit and so much things i'm planning to do,and i'm actually so excited to finish all of that!

all right,you guessed it,i'm extremely busy,and i can't find time to post regularly,but i'll be back  soon,once i can find balance between all this disorder ,now that i'm getting more obsessed with blogging,i have a tons of post ideas dancing in my head so i'm thinking about finding an official time to put out the articles .
that's it for today,i hopeyou like this little update and i hope you a good luck if you're having exams,i know you can do it just think about the summer holidays and all the fun you'll have once you're finished with finals,
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

let me know in the comments what are your studies about?,and how is it going with you?
love <3

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I hope your schedule and uni work load calms down for you soon, it's no fun if you are that busy with it and have no time for blogging or fun things! Good luck with all your work though!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i agree that all of this annoys me,but i have to keep going because it still just one month until i'm free again,thank you and i wish you good luck as well!

      Delete
  2. when i was at school, i cannot balance between school and blogging too.

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed it's hard to find balance!but patience is the key then everything's gonna be solved x

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your finals!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I spotted you on Tanya's blog and decided to come and say hi! I have been really enjoying reading your blog. It would be cool if you checked out mine, too. Are you open for any collabs?
    Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your exams! Blogging is something I wouldn't think myself of stop doing, I am obsessed, so I understand how you feel. Keep these ideas flowing :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are so cute! Hope your exams went/are going well now! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much,i still have to work on my graduation project x

      Delete
  7. Really lovely post!
    I was wondering if you wanted to be blog friends?
    Izzy | https://plantbasedizzy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes of course I want to be a blog friend,i love your blog and the recipes you post on x

      lifestyleandso.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. interesting !

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe