local is lekker! (mohammedia)

April 18, 2016


hellooo! hope you're doing well,let's talk about Travel again because who doesn't like travel??
but today i will talk about a specific kind of travel(nooo it's not the luxury one hh),it is what i call the local travel;that is to say, to travel their own country, or even his own city or area,yes yes it counts as trip for me (I say this because most of the people think that traveling is the act of taking a plane, to have a visa stamp in his passport ... etc). while for me traveling is not limited to this point, no, it means new spaces, changing the air, having a break, relaxing, discovering, exploring, adventuring ...and a lot of wide things,which can be satisfied by a route bus, train or even by riding a bycicle.
and as the south african people say: "local is lekker" which means the things close to home are often the best.and I totally agree,because Sometimes we pass the details in our enclosures which can be too beautiful to look at, which can be admired but unfortunately it is only our region!!!
so last week,my sisters and i went to Mohammedia,a city near Casablanca,it was nice and relaxing,especially because i was on a spring vacation,so i enjoyed my time at the gardens and eating food(i went for SHAWARMA an oriental meal and oooh eem gee,it was so delious),icecream by the beach,also this kind of trips allows me to know more about my familly and be near to them which is killing two birds with one store hh.
so i took some photos and i thought it would be great to share them with you in parallel with this topic.



























































hope you like this post,and please leave comment about what do you think about 'local trips'? and do you enjoy traveling the cities near you?

feel free to follow me on bloglovin to not miss any of my posts,and on twitter if you if you would like to chat more practically.


love <3

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing :) x

    Nev | Miss Nev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu,that's very nice of you <3

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos !
    Isabelle
    http://isabelleelli.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, the food looks mouth-watering! I completely agree with you, travelling doesn't necessarily mean jumping on a plane, exploring your home country can be just as much fun. And it's definitely more budget-friendly. I love visiting galleries in my area or exploring the nature near my home town and I would love to visit more cities in my country. xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Mira,galleries sound interesting and fun at the same time,.you reminded me of something i definitely forgot about,literally i have to visit more galleries and museums.
      <3

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. It's so much fun exploring your home surroundings and I think you've captured some beautiful photos here. The food looks delicious x

    Beauty with charm | Benefit Cheekathon Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed!thank you so much Alina,glad you like the photos :)

      Delete
  6. Your place seems like an awesome place to spend a lovely day!
    I also started to love where I live after I started to find some nice places in town :)
    xx

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kaylee,yes the more you explore the more you will find the beauty around you ;)
      have a lovely day

      Delete
  7. These are some really beautiful pictures! The food looks so delicious x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ana,yes it was actually so delicious!

      Delete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

facebook page

Subscribe