ASSILAH,Morocco.

January 26, 2016




Summer 2014,ASSILAH was my holiday destination ,a city in the northwest of Morocco.where the blue and white colors are mixed to provide a fantastic,peaceful and pure picture.
not just blue and white but all the other colors are invited in this wonderful city.



when you are in Asilah, one thing's sure; your memory card will saturate from the pictures you'll take, you'll be fascinated so much that you can not even stop to photograph everything that comes in front of you.




Starting with the walls full of graffiti art, its architecture that comes from the meeting of the Moroccan culture and the influence of portuguese colonization.without forgetting its medina full of moroccan history and heritage.



I spent 5 days there,and i would love to stay more :/.if I wasn't going to Ouarzazate ( another magical city in the south of Morocco ) the next day.

when you ask me about my must-visit in Assilah,my answer is so easy: GO OUT and EXPLORE. then your curiosity will do the job, the city is so small so you can discover it by your own way.certainly you wont be disappointed.
i will let you discover a tiny bit of asilah through the images I captured, but surely these arn't the only ones on my camera. :)






 assilah's beach camping 










view over the medina


typical doors of assilah




graffiti (peace and love)



assilh's beautiful alleys (medina)



graffiti art 



creative paintings by a Moroccan artist

Assilah's beach

assilah's alleys


hope you like this post and it will make you want to visit Assilah, xoxo.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. très beau! Morocco is such a beautiful country! I have been to Marrakech three times.
    xx Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you laurence!indeed,it's an amazing country and Marrakech still my favourite city there <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment,have a lovely day!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe